Coricraft is a furniture manufacturing and distribution company in South Africa that is VERY badly run. They have SHOCKING customer service, uninformed staff, and no POSSIBLE urge to improve themselves. In my next few posts, I’m going to outline my views and experiences with Coricraft in the hope that somebody out there will benefit from my story…
Coricraft may be reasonably priced
Coricraft may have decent looking furniture
But Coricraft should give you MEDICINE when you order something from them, because Coricraft WILL NOT give you ANY customer satisfaction!!!
I have tried 4 different stores in the hope that I will be treated well, and the items I’ve ordered will arrive on time and in good condition at least once, but no, 5 out of 4 times they have proved their incompetence. Why 5 out of 4? The Coricraft warehouse in Wynberg, Johannesburg is the lame arm of a sick company.
Anyway, there’s a lot more to this story, so feel free to read our travels through the dark land of Coricraft South Africa:
- Coricraft Sandton – From excellent to SHOCKING!
- Coricraft Morningside – Psychotic Uselessness
- Coricraft Morningside – Suckers for Punishment
- Coricraft Menlyn – A different language
- Coricraft Wynberg – OH, MY, FREAK!!!
- www.coricraft.co.za – WOW
- Coricraft Design Quarter – OMG
- Coricraft good service
- Coricraft Refund Policy Hell