I just thought I’d add a little post to cheer people up.
Here are a few jokes and comics about Christmas and the holiday season. I hope you enjoy them, and if you’ve heard any good ones, feel free to leave them as a comment at the bottom.
Speaking of Christmas, if you’re looking for ideas, go take a look at my other article about “Ideas for Christmas Presents“.
And if you tend to get gifts you’re not always that fond of, make sure you read the last joke on this page.
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve!
What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?
The letter “D”!
What Christmas carol is a parent’s favourite?
Click on the images below to see the full size:
What to say for presents you don’t like
10. Boy, if I had not recently shot up four sizes, that would’ve fit.
9. It would be a shame if the garbage man ever accidentally took this from me.
8. Perfect for wearing in the basement.
7. Well, well, well…
6. I really don’t deserve this.
5. Gosh, I hope this never catches fire!
4. I Love it, but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. If the dog buries it, I’ll be furious!
2. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the federal witness protection program.
1. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.